Founder and Artistic Director
New Amsterdam Opera
|Brent Reilly Turner|
- Singers would gain valuable, valid experience from New Amsterdam Opera productions.
- A New Amsterdam Opera credit on a singer's resume would be respected.
- Audience members would enjoy high-level performances of great operatic repertoire.
- Each production, whether concert or fully staged, would have orchestra.
- Every singer, every production or technical worker, every orchestra member would be paid for their work.
For now, I'm looking forward to seeing and hearing Fidelio on June 9, and on reporting any other news I learn about plans for New Amsterdam Opera.